What is Clarity II™?
Clarity II is a state-of-the-art, dual-wavelength laser platform that puts powerful digital capabilities into your hands. Our proprietary IntelliTrak™ technology ensures consistent and rapid energy delivery at your chosen density across operation speeds. The added Temperature Sensing feature provides real-time feedback to ensure treatment efficacy and safety.
Clarity II Features
- IntelliTrak technology combined with Temperature Sensing ensures optimal treatment coverage
- Advanced ergonomic handpiece equipped with multi-spot, quick-zoom cartridges, and an intuitive touchscreen interface
- Superior power and repetition rates enable quicker treatments and faster patient results
- Streamlined design with single fiber delivery tailored for specific applications
How It Works
We designed the Clarity II to enable faster and more effective treatments for all skin types. Its streamlined design simplifies the treatment process, ensuring efficiency and patient comfort. With its diverse range of applications, Clarity II can tackle everything from hair removal and pigmented lesions to wrinkle reduction and conditions such as rosacea, hemangiomas, telangiectasia, and café au lait.
- Perform laser hair removal in half the time, increasing staff productivity and boosting ROI
- IntelliTrak technology delivers fast, uniform coverage across larger areas
- Temperature Sensing provides real-time feedback on skin temperature throughout procedures
- Remove finer hair more effectively with exclusive shorter pulse widths (1ms & 2ms)
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
While some patients might experience mild discomfort during the procedure, the sensation largely depends on their individual skin type, sensitivity, and the specific area undergoing treatment. To enhance patient comfort, Clarity II incorporates Temperature Sensing and advanced Skin Cooling with ICD technology.
Based on the treatment area and size, a session can range from 5-20 minutes. After treatment, patients may experience mild redness and swelling but they can immediately return to normal activities. Redness can be covered with light makeup if desired.
The number of sessions needed varies based on the specific condition and treatment area. While some patients experience results immediately after the first session, others might need a series of treatments to achieve their desired outcome.
Clarity II™: Harnessing the Power of Speed and Technology
The Clarity II™ system seamlessly merges the power of dual-wavelength capabilities with cutting-edge IntelliTrak technology to help you perform procedures faster without sacrificing the quality, consistency, or fluence delivered during treatment.
As a valued partner our dedicated team will work with you to maximize the profitability of your investment and enhance your practice outcomes.
Access to workshops, webinars and on-site training
Exceptional customer service & on-site technical support
Turnkey marketing collateral, campaigns & support programs
Take your practice to the next level with Lutronic!
Our Practice Success Team is available to answer your questions and help you to navigate the strategic & technical complexities in order to grow your practice, maximize your Return On Investment, and achieve your key business goals.