The Essence of Healite II™
Lutronic Healite II™ is a dynamic, high-performance LED (Light Emitting Diode) and LLLT (Low-Level Light Therapy) system meticulously designed to enhance aesthetic treatment results while minimizing patient downtime. It harnesses the versatile properties of 830nm light to accelerate cellular repair, skin healing, and recovery times for patients.
Innovative Treatment Features
- Deep-penetrating 830nm near-infrared light targets dermal skin cells
- Optical Lens Array Technology (OLAT) employs collimation optics for enhanced effectiveness
- Offers temporary relief from minor muscle and joint discomfort, arthritis, and muscle spasms
- Promotes relaxation of muscle tissue and temporarily boosts local blood circulation
How It Works
Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) with HEALITE II uses incident light to photomodulate cellular function, relieving pain and stiffness in muscles and joints. HEALITE II harnesses 830 nm light through light-emitting diode (LED) technology. Properly delivered and concentrated, LED technology effectively operates without the risk of physical trauma or thermal damage. LLLT with HEALITE II is a versatile tool that can be used as a standalone therapy or as an adjunctive enhancement with nearly any procedure.
- Reduces erythema and edema by up to 50% after aesthetic treatments
- Standalone sessions increase blood flow to augment wound healing and muscle relief
- Comfortable, hands-free, spa-like treatment adds clinical benefits to aesthetic patient results
- Differentiates your practice and provides high ROI services for better outcomes
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
Healite II treatments do not cause discomfort. In fact, many patients find them relaxing!
A typical session lasts from 10 to 20 minutes. Standalone Healite II treatments do not require downtime. If the Healite II is used as an adjunctive treatment, the other procedure might cause downtime.
Many patients see and feel results after just one treatment. However, most patients commonly undergo two weekly sessions over a period of time to achieve their recovery goals.
Discover the True Science of LED Phototherapy
As an FDA-cleared Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) device, the Healite II uses 830nm near-infrared light to deeply target dermal skin cells. This approach heightens the cells’ action potential and fosters photostimulation of dermal microcirculation. The end result is relief from minor muscle and joint pain, stiffness, arthritis, and muscle spasms.
As a valued partner our dedicated team will work with you to maximize the profitability of your investment and enhance your practice outcomes.
Access to workshops, webinars and on-site training
Exceptional customer service & on-site technical support
Turnkey marketing collateral, campaigns & support programs
Take your practice to the next level with Lutronic!
Our Practice Success Team is available to answer your questions and help you to navigate the strategic & technical complexities in order to grow your practice, maximize your Return On Investment, and achieve your key business goals.