Introducing Hollywood Spectra™
Step into a realm of innovation with Hollywood Spectra™, the world’s leading ultra-short pulse 1064/532nm laser platform. Equipped with proprietary capabilities, Hollywood Spectra reduces unwanted skin pigmentation and helps stimulate collagen production. Its intelligent and intuitive design enables practitioners to rejuvenate complexions, remove multi-color tattoos, and perform the popular Hollywood Laser Peel® and AcnePeel™.
A Spectrum of Powerful Treatments
- HyperSurge™ Resonator capabilities deliver high peak acoustic pressure
- Targets unwanted pigment through nano-acoustic technology in 5ns bursts
- Controlled photothermal skin revitalization through 0.3ms application
- Uniquely enables Hollywood Laser Peel® and AcnePeel™ treatments
- PTP+™ multi-pulse modes available for sensitive skin
How It Works
Hollywood Spectra™ enjoys a global track record of unwavering performance across diverse patient profiles. With unparalleled short pulse widths and high peak power, it delivers safe and effective treatments while minimizing patient downtime. Hollywood Spectra™ truly is a foundational laser platform for any practice.
- Exfoliates skin, diminishes unwanted pigmentation, stimulates collagen production, and refines skin’s texture and tone
- Offers a safe and comfortable way to revitalize and maintain a youthful appearance
- Can be marketed as a treatment series or a single session before an event
- Provides opportunities to generate social media excitement around the treatment experience
- Offers Hollywood Laser Peel treatments which can differentiate your practice among millennial patients
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
Patient comfort levels vary by treatment. Patients characterize the Hollywood Laser Peel as creating a warm, prickly sensation with minimal discomfort. Tattoo removal generally causes more discomfort, but sessions are brief and generally more tolerable than getting the initial tattoo. Ice packs and air-cooling devices can be used to enhance the patient’s comfort.
Hollywood Spectra treatments usually last 30 minutes or less with minimal downtime, depending on the specific procedure. Tattoo removal treatments, however, require a short healing period to allow slight crusting in the treated area to dissipate.
The number of required treatment sessions will vary based on individual patient expectations. While some patients may observe results after a single session, others, especially for melasma and tattoo removal treatments, may need a series of sessions to achieve their desired outcome.
Lutronic Revolutionizes Nano Acoustics with Hollywood Spectra™
The first US FDA-cleared device to treat Melasma, the Hollywood Spectra™ stands as the world’s leading 1064/532nm laser platform. It reduces unwanted pigmentation and restores glowing skin through its proprietary capabilities. An advanced, user-friendly design puts a wide range of treatment options at your disposal. From brightening complexions to removing tattoos, the Hollywood Spectra™ confidently embraces its globally recognized track record of dependable performance across various treatment modalities.
As a valued partner our dedicated team will work with you to maximize the profitability of your investment and enhance your practice outcomes.
Access to workshops, webinars and on-site training
Exceptional customer service & on-site technical support
Turnkey marketing collateral, campaigns & support programs
Take your practice to the next level with Lutronic!
Our Practice Success Team is available to answer your questions and help you to navigate the strategic & technical complexities in order to grow your practice, maximize your Return On Investment, and achieve your key business goals.